Tuesday, April 22, 2014

Thierry Darnaudet - Friend or Foe 2 Children?

50 year old Thierry Darnaudet of APLE Cambodia and ACTT Calcutta, India has quite a track record. Hiding behind the excuse "They're trying to set me up," the time has come for this terror to face his demons.

The more our investigative teams uncover about this man (monster), the more outraged I get. And I'm VERY outraged at the moment, having listened to a young boy's story about him a few hours ago.

There are a lot of rumors about this man, but each rumor we investigate, we find it is TRUTH. The more I want to tell myself that it's not possible, evidence of the possible drops in our laps. At first I couldn't believe all of the reports we were receiving and I maintained my "evidence, or the lack thereof, will prove or disprove the accusations" theory.

I must step out of my professional mannerism, so please forgive me, it's time to bring this monster down. He has masqueraded and paraded under the "save the children" banner long enough!

To the point - FACT:

1999 - Misconduct (still under deeper investigation) at Mother Theresa's Project in Calcutta, India where he was terminated from his volunteer position

2004 - Abuse of a child in Cambodia, that was swept under the rug. Thankfully not all documentation was destroyed

2007 - Abuse of a child in his ACTT Calcutta, India children's home, where he slept in a room near the children. This incident was reported first by the little boy's sister and at the time no charges were pursued out of fear. He nearly beat the small boy to death

2007 - Thierry Darnaudet leaves his bedroom at the ACTT children's home, checks into a 5-star hotel where he tried to commit suicide (Why?! Well, we know now)

2010 - Thierry Darnaudet investigated for child abuse in Cambodia, again

2012 - Thierry Darnaudet abuses one of his younger APLE staff (as much as I would like to disclose what we have uncovered about this, I'm not at liberty to do so at the moment)

All of which was quickly silenced by his teams. Well, we already have quite a few who have stepped out of the woodwork. Most of them still in fear for their lives. As we collectively and carefully put the cases together, we have offered these children and young adults protection.

Here's a face to the name, Thierry Darnaudet:



Are our teams afraid of this man and his organizations, after all of the threats and harassment we've heard about? Not at all. Their time has finally come.

More to come.....